Discover the World of Hummingbirds
Where are the hummingbirds? I’m so glad you’d like to know!
- Interested in learning how to create a colorful garden that attracts these “buzzing” creatures?
- Wondering how to best feed our tiny friends?
- Want to know about their migration and mating habits?
I invite you to settle in for a rewarding tour of how these small yet important birds eat, migrate, mate, and bring enjoyment to us and beauty to the earth.
Love at First Sight
I remember the first time I saw one of these beautiful birds.
I was only 5 years old.
I had wandered deeper into our yard than I was supposed to.
Suddenly, I saw one buzzing near some flowers and have been fascinated ever since.
I remember as a child wanting to see that small bird again. I never did see it but I’ve been “in love” ever since.
I’m sure you have a similar story about how you’ve come to be fascinated by hummingbirds.
Everything about these incredible flying jewels is fun to learn and understand:
- How they're such individualist birds and the way this affects their mating & migration habits
- The way they protect their food sources...they're so territorial!
- How they can eat up to or more than 3 times their weight every day
- How such tiny little birds can fly distances greater than 500 miles without stopping
- The way in which they select their food sources
- How some species know which flower has already been exhausted of its nectar
- How some species will eat right from your hand!
- The way they know how to navigate during migration season
- How newborns know how to fly and where to go so soon
- And so much more...
Let's Get Started
I’m excited you’re here so why don’t we begin your journey?
Subscribe to my updates!